JNVU B.Com result 2017 JNVU B.com 1st, 2nd, 3rd year result declared:- The Jai Narain Vyas University will be going to conduct the semester exam in the month of May and June 2017. After finishing the exam, all the students are thinking about the JNVU B.Com result 2017 JNVU B.com 1st, 2nd, 3rd year result, and they are continuously surfing the internet to know the recent updates regarding JNVU B.Com Exam Result 2017.
I wish you all to get good marks in the upcoming semester exam. In this article, I am going to provide comprehensive information about JNVU university results 2017, especially for B.Com students. So the students are required to stay connected with this page to know recent information so that you can check your JNVU B.Com result 2017 soon.
JNVU B.Com result 2017 Declaration:-
The Jai Narain Vyas University is the public type university, and it is also referred as the University of Jodhpur which is located in the Jodhpur city in the state of Rajasthan. The JNVU B.Com result 2017 is declared by the university.This university was established in the year 1962, and it received ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in the year 2005.
But now JNVU got ‘B’ grade due to the shortage of resources. The Jai Narain Vyas University is accredited with various boards such as University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). Students can get their JNVU B.Com result 2017 on this website. The official site of this university is provided below. The students can refer this site if you want to know further details about this university.
|JNVU BA result||JNVU University result|
|JNVU BSC result||JNVU BCA result|
|JNVU MA result|
Steps to get the JNVU B.Com result 2017 Online:-
The following instructions will help you to check your semester marks as soon as possible without struggling much.
- The first step is to visit the official site of JNVU university which is mentioned above.
- After entering into the homepage, you have to find the JNVU B.Com result 2017 tab which is located at the top right.
- Click and enter into the results tab there you have to choose the results link related to B.Com department.
- After that, you have to enter your roll number and date of birth in the respective fields.
- Before clicking on the submit button, you have to check whether all the provided information is correct or not.
- The final step is to click on the submit button, and your JNVU B.Com result 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then I suggest you take a printout of your score card and produce it anywhere if needed. Otherwise, keep it safe for future use.