Jharkhand University result 2017 Part 1, 2, 3 exam result declared: The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) conducts two-semester exams per year. Now the students are going to attend the annual semester exam in the month of March and April 2017.
Followed by they will be conducted the entrance examination in the month of June and July. Also, this university has carried out the board examination for UG and PG students. After completing the exams, the students are eagerly looking for their Jharkhand University results 2017. The Central University of Jharkhand will announce the results soon.
In this article, I am going to provide sufficient information regarding Jharkhand University Result 2017. The interested candidates can go through this article completely only then you can check your semester marks without getting the delay.
Jharkhand University result 2017 Part 1, 2, 3 exam result declared
The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is a central university of India which is started by the act of Indian parliament in the year 2009. The main motto of this university is Knowledge to Wisdom. The Jharkhand University is affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC).
This University offers numerous courses to the undergraduate as well as the postgraduate students. Also, CUJ offers five years Integrated Masters Programs in more than 20 domains. There are four constituent colleges, one dental college, two engineering colleges and two colleges of education are under the control of this university.
If you want to know more details about this university, you can refer the official site of Jharkhand University which is provided below.
Steps to check and download the Jharkhand University result 2017 online
Here I will provide straight forward and easy steps which you need to follow only then you can check your marks as soon as possible.
- The candidates have to visit the official site of Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) which is mentioned earlier. So you can refer the site easily.
- Once get into the home page, you have to search for results menu which is located at the top center.
- I asked you to click on the tab to get the result checking page.
- Now there are numerous result links available related to various departments. Among those links you have to choose the appropriate link that is related to your domain, you are pursuing.
- Click on the link and fill the necessary details such as your roll or registration number and also provide your date of birth in the corresponding boxes.
- Also, enter your domain name which is essential to check the correct results.
- Before clicking on the submit button, make sure about the provided information.
- The final process is that you have to click on the submit button to view your results.
- Then I asked you to take a printout of your Jharkhand University result card and produce it anywhere if needed. Otherwise, keep it safe for future use.
Note: If you face any issues while checking Jharkhand University exam results, you can ask your doubts in the comment box. We will solve your doubts soon.