GNDU BCA result 2017 Semester wise 1st, 2nd, 3rd year :– Candidates those who take part in GNDU BCA exam 2017 can check their results through the official site of the university. The Exam controller of GNDU will reveal these results in university’s official site. Students can verify their results of this exam after the official announcement of the result declaration.
Students are intimated by the university when the GNDU BCA result 2017 Semester wise 1st, 2nd, 3rd year results are declared officially.This result represents the result of BCA course semester exams of GNDU University for the 2017 academic year. This result contains the result of 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year. By using online students can verify their results from the official site.
GNDU BCA Result 2017 Declaration :-
Students can know about the following details from the GNDU BCA result 2017,
- The Name of the candidate.
- The Roll number of the candidate.
- The Name of the examination which the candidate appeared.
- The total marks scored by the candidate in the exam.
- The status of the GNDU BCA result 2017 whether pass or fail.
- The grade for the students as per their marks.
|GNDU result 2017||GNDU BA result|
|GNDU MA result|
Steps to check GNDU BCA Results 2017 online :-
Students those who want to verify the results of GNDU BCA result 2017 can check their results by using the following steps:-
- Log on to the official site of Guru Nanak Dev University which is gndu.ac.in
- There candidates find the initial page of the site.
- From the initial page, candidates find the “Examination” tab at the left side.
- The Examination tab contains 3 menus such as Date Sheet, Results and Merit list.
- Click on “GNDU BCA result 2017” menu.
- It will display result section with a list of options.
- From the list, choose “ Undergraduate (Annual session)” link.
- This will open the GNDU BCA result 2017 portal.
- This page contains one drop down menu for “Class”, 4 radio buttons for selecting “Year” and a field for providing Roll. number and another menu for selecting session.
- Fill in the page with the needed details.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then GNDU BCA result will be shown on the screen.
Candidates are advised to make a hard copy of this result. This will be useful for their future reference.
Thanks for being our good user. We promise you that we will update this site with more details relevant to this topic in future. Visit our website every so often for knowing more about this topic.