GNDU BA result 2017 Part1, 2, 3 result semester wise: This is the semester examination of Guru Nanak Dev University of BA degree. Students studying in the Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts course attend this semester examination. This exam is conducted for 1st, 2nd and final year students of BA degree. This exam is conducted for various subjects as part1, part 2 and part 3. see below info for GNDU BA Result 2017
Name of the organisation – Guru Nanak Dev University
Exam – Semester Exam
Exam session – 2016 – 2017
All students those who attend this GNDU BA exam 2017 are eagerly waiting for their exam results.
GNDU BA result 2017 Part1, 2, 3 result semester wise
Students those who had take part in the BA semester exam of GNDU can verify their results. The university examination board of GNDU reveal these results in the official site. Students can verify their results of this exam after the official announcement of the GNDU BA result 2017 declaration.
This GNDU BA result belongs to only Undergraduate BA students only. Students from other streams can check their results in their respective links.
At the time of checking Guru Nanak Dev University exam results, students have to mention their course and year. Students can check this result through online.
The GNDU BA exam results are issued as per class wise and semester wise in the official site. Students have to check their results in the link of their degree only. This result contains the details of marks obtained by the students of BA course in part1, part 2 and part 3 subjects.
|GNDU result 2017||GNDU BCA result|
|GNDU MA result|
Steps for checking GNDU BA results 2017 online
- In the first step, students have to go to the official site of GNBU which is gndu.ac.in
- It will open the home page of the university website
- In that, there will be tab named “Examination” appears on the left side of the window
- In that tab, students find three options namely date sheet, results merit list
- Click on the results options
- This will displays the result section of the site
- The result section lists a number of links for every degree
- From the list, students have to choose “Under Graduate (Semester System)” link
- This will open the result portal with three fields such as Class, Select Session and Semester
- Select the appropriate fields from the menu and enter your roll number in the roll number field
- Finally, press the “Submit” button
- This will get the GNDU BA results of the student for the selected semester along with the marks of the subject.
We mention our good thanks to you. For more details please keep visit our site. We will update the details shortly.