GLA University result 2017 Odd – Even Semester result check: Shri GL Agarwal University shortly called as GLA University conducts the semester examination for the students as a yearly practice. This university conducts semester examination for various stream students two times in a year.
The first semester examination is conducted in Odd semester. And the second semester examination is held in even semester.
In both of these semesters, students belonging to different streams of the university appear for the exam. Students studying in different courses such as B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MCA, BBA, M. Tech, B.Pharm etc attend this examination.check below info for GLA University exam result 2017
GLA University result 2017 Odd – Even Semester result check
GLA University conducts the odd and even semester examination for 2017 academic year. Students those who appear for the semester examination now want to check their exam results. Results for the university examination are released shortly in the official site of the university. Students can visit the official site and check their GLA University results by using their roll number.
The examination controller board of GLA University releases this semester results in the site. Students can even download their GLA University result details from the website also. After downloading students have to make a print out or hard copy of this GLA University result. This will be helpful for them in future reference.
Importance of checking results
Checking the results of a semester examination is as much important as the exam. This is because
- Checking results helps the students to know about their marks in the exam
- Students can know whether they are passed in the exam or not. This will help them to apply for revaluation or reappearance
- This provides the detailed information about the marks in each individual subject
- Also can also know their overall percentage of the current semester
What result contains?
Usually the GLA University exam result of an examination contains the following information
- Name of the student
- The student’s roll number
- The subjects in the current semester and their marks
- The marks secured by the students in the theoretical and practical examination
- The current semester percentage
How to check GLA University results 2017?
The following steps are used to check the results of GLA University 2017 exam,
- Initially the students have to visit the official website of GLA University which is http://www.gla.ac.in/
- Search for the home page of the website
- In the home page, select “2017 Exam Results” link.
- Select odd or even semester for which you want to check the results
- In the next page, enter your roll number and name
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The result of the semester exam appears on the succeeding page.
- Check the result for your number.
- Next, search for the downloading link of the result “Download as pdf”
- Click on the link to download.
- The GLA University result 2017 is now downloaded and saved in the device.
Thank you for visiting and sharing our website information with you. This site promises you that it will be keep updating its contents frequently for the visitors use.