DU Result 2017 – DU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester result check:The Delhi University conducts the semester exams two times per year. The students attend their odd semester (1, 3, and 5) in the month of Nov/Dec and even semester (2, 4, and 6) in the month of April/May. After completing the semester exams, the first thing comes to our mind is semester results. The students are continuously surfing the internet to check the DU semester exam Results.
The odd semester result will be announced probably in February and the even semester result will be published in the month of June. So the students are asked to visit the official site of DU regularly. Otherwise stay connected with this page to know the most recent updates regarding results.
Here I will provide detailed information regarding DU result 2017 for all semesters. The interested students can read this context thoroughly only then you can check your marks without getting the delay.
DU Result 2017 – DU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester result
The Delhi University is one of the top most universities in India. The DU is a public type university which is located in Delhi and initially started in the year 1922. The DU is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), and also this is a member of University Grants Commission (UGC).
Furthermore this Delhi University is affiliated with National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). Nearly 1, 32, 435 students are doing their degree under various courses. The main motto of this university is “Dedicated to Truth.” The official website address of the DU is http://du.ac.in/
Steps to get the Delhi University DU Result 2017
The following instructions will help you to check the Delhi university exam results 2017. Here I will provide simple and easy steps so that you can grasp it easily without facing any difficulties.
- In the first step, the students have to visit the official site of the Delhi University.
- Once entered into the home page of the site, you can find the academic DU Result tab which is located at the top right of the homepage.
- I asked you to click on the results menu and get the DU Result 2017 checking page.
- In the result checking page, there will many result notification link for all courses.
- There you have to find and select the suitable link that is related to the domain you are pursuing.
- Then the students are required to enter their roll or register number and name in the respective boxes. Also, they have to provide their Date of Birth (DOB), and the corresponding course name if necessary.
- After completing all the above steps, finally, you have to make sure about the given information. Now you need to click on the submit button and get your scores after few minutes.
- Then I suggest you take a printout DU Result 2017 of the score card.
Here I have given useful information to the DU students. The visitors can share this page with your friends through the social networking sites if you think that this article is helpful for you.